Friday, January 27, 2012

Update

I have been going a little nail polish crazy lately. Makeup is alright. I'll test it for a while and then if it doesn't work out, it goes back to the store. Nail polish just gets added to my ever expanding collection. Here's a list of all the polishes I still haven't used in order from date of purchase.

O.P.I. Do You Lilac It? (Saving this for spring)
O.P.I. Go On Green (Saving for spring)
Revlon Carbonite
Joe Fresh Denim
Joe Fresh Persian Blue (I'm kind of regretting getting this color.)
Joe Fresh Hunter
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 12 Blue Streak (Saving this for summer)
Revlon in 410 Dreamer (Saving this for spring)
Zoya Breezi (Saving this for spring/summer. I plan to do a comparison between this and some similar colors.)
Sinful Colors 951 Why Not (Saving this for spring/summer)
Milani White
Milani 28 Black Cherry (I don't really have shimmery dark colors and a sale on Milani nail polish is kind of irrestible. I'm just so done with dark colors right now.)
Confetti Crimon Cutie
Wet n' Wild Spoiled Designated Driver
Confetti Tazmanian Devil
L'Oreal Versailles Romance
L'Oreal Eiffel For Me
Sinful Colors Innocent
Essie Sand Tropez
Essie Navigate Her
Orly Gumdrop

Feel free to request swatches in the comments. I'll get around to everything eventually...if I don't buy any new nail polishes to disrupt the order of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment