Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Drugstore Product Stalking: CVS 298 Mulberry Street

Hello peanuts,

I popped into CVS on a whim and found some items still on clearance. Take a look.

There were a few 50% off stickers on the Revlon Brilliant Strength polishes. Don't get too excited as these are more expensive that regular Revlon polishes.

All of these Revlon polish duos also had 50% off stickers. The right side has matte polishes as one half of the duos. I'm not sure what collection the left side is from.


This Revlon diamond lustre single shadow in 115 Neptune Star was also 50% off.
These particular Sally Hansen Triple Shine polishes were 75% off.
Only this yellow nail art polish was 75% off.
Only the marked Sally Hansen Salon Effects sets were 75% off.

This sticker was on the display. I don't know what that means.

Specific Covergirl polishes 50% off
All Covergirl Glosstinis 50% off $8.99 retail price. I almost got excited until I remembered that the ones I like are from Maybelline. I've got too much makeup to be making random purchases just to try something out.
All of the Covergirl lip perfection lipsticks in this display were marked with 50% off stickers. However, a lot of the more conventional reds and pinks weren't there. I don't know if they weren't stocked or if they're already sold out. These also retail for $8.99.

These were not on sale but I wanted to include some of the new-ish displays.

Should I try out the Nuance by Salma Hayek polishes? Let me know.



Maybelline The Nudes Palette $14.79

No comments:

Post a Comment