Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Outfit and Makeup

Hi guys!

I just felt like sharing my Valentine's Day outfit. If you follow this blog you've seen this dress before. It's one of my favorites from Maggy London. I paired it with a sheer black top from Anne Taylor. Don't ask me why I own an XS blouse. I like the combination of the large flower print with the sheer black top and leather boots. I kept the jewelry natural and simple with my silver cloud necklace and tree of life earrings from CherryRoseDesigns. I used my Rimmel Glam Eyes palette in English Oak (Review here: http://smartandsarcasticwithdashesofinsanity.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-of-rimmel-london-glameyes-hd.html) for the look and paired it with my Maybelline gel eyeliner in Sapphire. Did I mention how sad I am that Maybelline apparently isn't going to add Sapphire and Forest to their permanent collection? What would I do with Brown and Eggplant? I want rich blue and green and soon I'm going to have to toss my lovely eyeliners so I don't give myself an infection from the bacteria. OK, I realize this isn't a romantic way to end this post, but Happy Valentine's Day.




I don't know why my cheek looks so weird in this picture. Ignore that.




I also thought I'd throw in some nail art. I currently have O.P.I.'s Mimosas For Mr. and Mrs. on my nails but this is from when I had L'Oreal's Greycian Goddess on. I used Sinful Colors Last Chance for the leaves and stems, Essie's Geranium for the flowers, and Wet n' Wild Spoiled Visually Slimming for the center of the flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment