Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fenton and Fallon Sample Sale Report April 2014

Hello peanuts,

Alright, round two. I stopped by the small Fenton and Fallon showroom at 152 W 36th St (suite 701) to check out their wares this afternoon. The sale was relatively quiet, especially compared to the craziness of something like the Dannijo sales. I'm not quite sure why, as in my mind, Fenton and Fallon and Dannijo produce similar items in terms of style and quality. Regardless, the sale will reopen tomorrow April 10 at 9:00 am and close at 7:00 pm and open at the same time on April 11 but close an hour earlier at 6:00 pm. There will be restocking but the inventory will be the same. There is no coat or bag check for this sale.

I am a delicate flower so this kind of heavy costume jewelry isn't really my style but I think the prices were pretty good given the prices of similar brands. Prices are generally indicated by the color of a sticker attached to the item but there are also some items with price tags. In general, the larger, layered necklaces run from $90 to $100+ while most of the other items were $30-$40. There was also a small shelf of items that were only $20.

I just saw this update from Mizhattan. "Starting April 10th, all merchandise reduced an additional 25%. Prices range from $15~$100."

All of the necklaces on this table were $90 to $100+. 


The earrings were mainly $40 on these shelves and the heavy, layered necklaces were in the $100 range. 





Some of these lighter necklaces were in the $40-$60 range. 











This was the shelf with $20 items. 
Items on this shelf were $20.
I think these earrings were also part of the $20 shelf but I'm not certain.















No comments:

Post a Comment