Thursday, April 17, 2014

Update

Hi chickadees!

I know I've been quiet for a few days so I just wanted to let you know what's going on with me so you don't get worried. I'm still busy testing products and coming up with new ideas for blog posts but I'm just not in a place where I'm ready to publish anything right now.

I've run into some bad luck when it comes to photographing my manicures for polish reviews so those reviews are on hold until I can figure out how to edit the photos. It's very important to me that you feel that you can come to me for color accurate photos so I try and always do my best though sometimes there are polishes that thwart my endeavors.

I do want to figure out how to do nail art videos but as of now those plans are still far in the future as I work on my filming and editing skills. My voice also seems to sound horribly unpleasant in recordings so I'll have to work on that. Don't you dare say anything.

I do still plan on writing some book and movie reviews but that's not really the focus of this blog so I'm still trying to get back into the mindset of formal writing and to figure out my tone and voice because I don't want to be too constrained by pseudo-professionalism.

I can't seem to stop biting my lips long enough for them to heal so I can do lip swatches but there are lip product reviews coming. I know it's spring but you'll be getting a combination of dark and bright lippies as I've been holding onto some of these reviews for a while. I know. I'm terrible. I'm trying to stop. There's a reason why it's called a compulsive behavior.

And for those of you who mainly check in with me for my sample sale reports, there just hasn't been a sale that I've found worth covering, unless it's the current 45% off sale at Pearl Paint. I think you have until the 17th. Go now if you're at all interested. I got some sketchbooks and brushes and watercolors. They're mainly for writing and nail art and randomness but I've been thinking about getting back into doing non-nail art related art again. If I produce anything worthwhile, I might stock up my etsy store again.

As always, you can leave any requests in the comments. I love to hear from my readers.

Thanks for reading. I'll talk to you soon (hopefully!),
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment