Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Drugstore Product Stalking: 459 Broadway Duane Reade Holiday Clearance Edition

Hello peanuts,

I just popped into Duane Reade on a whim and noticed a lot of items on sale and clearance and since I had my camera with me, I decided the share them with you. This adorable snowman isn't on clearance but I thought he'd be a nice way to start off the post. My guess is that the orange stickers signify items that are about to be discounted but I can't be certain. If you do love those products you might as well stock up while they're so cheap even if they aren't going to be discontinued.



I'm surprised to see these (possibly) on clearance as I remember some bloggers liking them. I, of course, hate most mascaras.


 

















Only the green ones are on clearance. 














No comments:

Post a Comment