Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stephen Dweck Sample Sale Report December 2013

Hello bumblebees,

Because I love you very, very much I went out in the freezing snow today to bring you a report on the Stephen Dweck sample sale being held at 73 Spring Street in suite 501. There was a rather optimistic sign on the closed door when I went by around 9am asking people to form a line. However, when I knocked there were maybe 5 people shopping at the most. The sale is being held from today, December 10 through Wednesday, December 11, daily from 8:30am to 7pm. There is a coat check and they will take your umbrella for you. I did not have a bag with me so I don't know if they also require you to check your bags.

My personal opinion is that the Alexis Bittar sale was superior and you probably shouldn't brave the freezing snow to attend this sale. However, if you are a fan of the brand, I took plenty of pictures so you'll be able to get some idea of the merchandise. All items are individually priced with a few wide wood bangles costing the least at $20. The next price bracket jumped all the way to $80-$125 with some rings, earrings, and necklaces occupying this tier. But I saw a surprising number of items in the $200-$500 range for a costume jewelry sample sale.













$165


$20 bangles






 

No comments:

Post a Comment