Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Drugstore Product Stalking: Duane Reade 1430 Broadway

Hello peanuts,

I stopped into Duane Reade during my sample sale hopping today. Honestly, I went in to escape the heat only to realize they didn't have air conditioning. Let's just say I spent an unusually long time by the yogurt and the freezers. While I was in the store, mainly being a creeper by the refrigerated drinks, I spotted quite a few clearance items and some new displays that I thought I'd quickly share with you. This Drugstore Product Stalking post is for the 1430 Broadway Duane Reade between 39th St. and 40th St. I can't guarantee that you'll find all of these items on sale at your local Duane Reade but if there's something you're interested in, it's worth stopping by, especially since in New York there seems to be a Duane Reade every few blocks.
These method soaps weren't on sale. I just think they're adorable. I would have snatched up the Minnie Mouse one if it was $3 or less.

$9.99
I was surprised to see so many of these Rimmel lipsticks on sale. I think they might be getting rid of them to bring over another line. 
There were a lot of Prevail polishes. I spotted Nolita Lolita which I reviewed all the way back in 2012. The rest of the polishes were mainly pinks and reds but I did spot some more unusual shades as well.

I also found Maybelline, Nicole by OPI, and OPI polishes on sale. The Maybelline polishes were mainly jewel tones. I saw a lot of polishes from the Metallics collection. There were quite a few Nicole by OPI polishes from the Selena Gomez collection. The selection of OPI polishes was more underwhelming but you might find something you like.


The white capped polishes are from the Kardashian line and the polishes to the right are all from Sally Hansen. If you ever wanted  Marine Scene, there were plenty of bottles.




I'm not sure why these Caresse lipsticks are on sale. I hope they're not being phased out.



$3.99

$3.99
I was tempted to get one of these NYC lip pencils but I think I'll wait for some kind of sale. I'm drawn to the fuchsia one though. I think it's called Fulton St. Fuchsia.
I've heard mixed things about these L'Oreal Manga mascaras but if you want to try them out for yourself, they're $7.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment