Wednesday, November 7, 2012

REVIEW of Prevail's Nolita Lolita with SWATCHES

Hi lovelies!


Yes, I bought another Prevail nail polish. How could I resist? I live in NYC and many (if not all) of their polishes are named after NYC locations. Of course, I went for Nolita Lolita. I'm not telling you where I live but it's pretty much my neighborhood. 

Color: Nolita Lolita is a dark polish with green microglitter. It's difficult to tell if it's a dark gray polish or a dark green polish because it can look like either depending on the lighting. I find that the green comes out more indoors under artificial lighting and the black/gray comes out more outdoors and under direct sunlight. The glitter gives the polish a great deal of depth. 

Formula: This was yet another Prevail polish with an impressive formula. It was very smooth, especially given the glitter. I wouldn't call it a real glitter polish because it does apply so smoothly. The glitter particles are very tiny and not gritty at all. 
Application: Application is very smooth. It was even great when I was using my non-dominant hand to paint my nails. It was perfectly opaque in 3 coats. 
Wear: I did get a little bit of tip wear a few days in. 

CONCLUSION: If you like the color from the swatches below, I would absolutely recommend this formula based on the formula. 
SWATCHES (important to look at all of them)














No comments:

Post a Comment