Thursday, December 3, 2015

Leota Sample Sale Report December 2015

Hello my loves!

Has it been too long? Do you still remember me? I've missed you so much. I am still testing beauty products and I've been attending a few sample sales but a lot of that has slowed down and I've been busy with other projects so I haven't had as much time to blog. But enough of that for now. I'm just happy to see you again! Let's see if I still remember how to do this, shall we?


The Leota sample sale is taking place December 3-December 4 at 251 W 39th St between Seventh and Eigth Avenues. Take the elevator up to the 15th floor. Sale hours are 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. I think they may have had a preview day yesterday for people on their email list but regardless the sale is still pretty well stocked.


Dresses dominate this sale (as it should be) and customary for the brand you'll find a wide variety of beautiful prints in large range of colors. The cut of Leota dresses (at least at this sale) does not vary as much. You'll find basic T-shirt dressed, faux-wrap dresses, sweetheart necklines, etc. Go into this sale assuming that almost everything in the showroom is a small (or XS) but don't be afraid to try things on. There's a lot of stretch in some of the fabrics they use and the cuts are flattering for curvier shapes. I did spot a few 1L's but again, I would not go to this sale assuming you'll find them. This is not like the last sale where there were real M's and L's.
Maternity 
There are also some bins to the side near the maternity section containing pants and skirts but I did not have the time to rifle through them and supply is limited.
At least for today, a woman from BeautyCounter is also present showing off some of their products but they are not affiliated with Leota.





No comments:

Post a Comment