Saturday, June 8, 2013

Turquoise Green Polish Comparison Post: OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie Where's My Chaffeur, Essie Turquoise & Caicos

Hi chickadees!
I could not decide what polish to paint on my nails next, so I grabbed all the new polishes I was thinking of testing and in doing so, I realized how similar they were. Now, none of these polishes are dupes but they're in a similar color family so I thought I'd just show you how they look next to each other. If you're not a crazy nail polish addict you might prefer one color to the other instead of buying both. In the future, I'll try and do more comparison posts where I think I've found possible dupes.

KEY: Left to Right
Pointer: OPI Can't Find My Czechbook (aqua, more blue outdoors, more green indoors)
Middle: Essie Mint Candy Apple (light pastel minty blue)
Ring: Essie Where's My Chaffeur (aquamarine, leans green outdoors, very green indoors)
Pinky: Essie Turquoise & Caicos (more green than turquoise, jelly/sheer, 4 coats still not opaque)








No comments:

Post a Comment