Tuesday, August 26, 2014

REVIEW of Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in I'm Wired With SWATCHES

Hello zettabytes,
I've got a quick review for you today. This is yet another Sephora by OPI nail polish from the Tinseltown set I picked up ages ago. It might be more than a year now. Keep reading to hear what I think so you can decide if you want to go through the trouble of tracking it down.

Color: I'm Wired is an orange coral creme polish. It's not a guava/coral but it's softer than a basic orange polish.
Formula: Based on how it drips from the brush, I'd call it a thick polish but it applies like a thin polish.
Application: The first coat I applied with my dominant hand went on smoothly without any drag though it formed shallow ridges when I tried to even it out. The second coat also failed to go on evenly and was a bit streaky but again, there was no drag. I applied three coats for full opacity. There were no major application problems but it just didn't look like a great manicure because the polish didn't apply evenly and there was no way of fixing it. Applying the polish with my nondominant hand, the experience was essentially the same though the results were slightly worse.

CONCLUSION: This polish isn't awful but I wouldn't recommend it. For me, it's not the most flattering color so I wouldn't put up with the results. However, I will be interested to see how this compares to some of the other oranges in my collection. Let me know if you'd like to see a comparison post.

Please consider making your next purchase at amazon.com through one of my links. Regardless of what you purchase, as long as you start your shopping trip by clicking one of the links of my page, I will get a small percentage of the revenue at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support.

SWATCHES












No comments:

Post a Comment