Friday, February 20, 2015

Update

Hello lovely readers,

I'm just checking in since I haven't been blogging much lately. Don't worry. I'm still around. You can find me if you need to. I haven't really felt like going to any of the sample sales this month. It's just not worth it to leave the house for that reason in this weather. Speaking of leaving the house in this weather, I'm very sick right now which is slowing down my testing and writing process. Additionally, I'm still struggling with the polish swatches not being color accurate and while my online shopping addiction has given me plenty of items for haul posts it's just too cold to pop outside to take photos so you'll just have to wait for the reviews. Please bear with me through this awful winter. Hopefully some more polish and makeup reviews will be coming in the next few weeks.

Much love,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment