Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Drugstore Product Stalking: Ricky's 1412 Broadway

Hi chickadees,

This is going to be a quickie Drugstore Product Stalking post as I just popped into Ricky's on my way to a sample sale.
First, ALL the eos lip balms! I personally hate these and find them waxy and drying on my already dry lips but I know that a lot of people love them so if you haven't been able to find the particular flavor you want at the drugstore, you might consider trying Ricky's.

This Ricky's has a giant range of NYX products with some testers but the shelves aren't fully stocked so you might be out of luck if you're looking for a particular shade.



I'm considering getting these two glitter polishes. I know I complain about glitters and already have too many but look at how pretty they are! I know. I have a problem.


I've seen people raving about Kiss Me I'm Brazilian but it just looks like a basic bubblegum/Pepto-Bismol pink to me.

I'm a little underwhelmed by the essie summer collection. The orange looks too much like Tart Deco and the green might be a little garish. It's also probably too close to Sinful Colors Innocent and I only need one polish like that for nail art.

I was surprised to see this selection of Murad products.
Apparently Ricky's also carries Ahava now.


There are also Ricky's beauty blender dupes for $10 each.
And Ojon products! I would be excited if they weren't so expensive and if I didn't have such terrible luck with hair products.
I also found a decent range of Oscar Blandi products.

No comments:

Post a Comment