Friday, September 5, 2014

Triumph Lingerie Sample Sale Report September 2014

Hello lovelies,
Are you all enjoying Fashion Week so far? I never know quite how to chime in so I think I'll sit this one out. Instead, for the moment let's all turn our attention to the Triumph sample sale taking place at 168 Bowery this week. The sale will run from Friday September 5 through Sunday September 7 from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm daily. I already let you know about the pop up in the same space a few weeks ago and I was interested to see what they would do with the place for a sample sale. Well, enough padding, let's get on with it.
I'd say that pricing is fair for this sale given the sample sale prices at Natori, Hanky Panky, and Cosabella. Most Triumph bras aren't that expensive to begin with (you can find a lot of them retailing in the $50-$60 range) so this isn't the most dramatic discount but $25 is still an affordable price for a good bra. Everyone can't be Natori. I was informed that they would be replenishing the stock but that no new styles would be added. Both cash and credit cards will be accepted.
Bras are neatly organized by size and there should be no bra envy at this sale as most styles come in a wide range of sizes. As the little red tags are rather small, I thought I'd save some time and simply write out all the available sizes.
34 A, 36 A, 32 B, 34 B, 36 B, 38 B, 32 C, 34 C, 36 C, 38 C, 40 C, 32 D, 34 D, 36 D, 38 D, 40 D, 
32 DD, 34 DD, 36 DD, 38 DD, 40 DD, 42 DD, 32 DDD, 34 DDD, 38 DDD, 40 DDD, 42 DDD, 
34 G, 36 G, 38 G, 40 G, 34 H, 36 H, 38 H
All "homewear" is $15. Shirts, camis, robes, and pants range in size from small to XL.
Panties are $5 or 7 for $25. They are arranged in bins based on size also from small to XL.
Swimwear might be the best deal with items going for $15 and an additional BOGO Free offer. I mainly saw smalls among the one pieces but you'll have to check the tags. 



No comments:

Post a Comment