Sunday, September 21, 2014

Update

Hi ladybugs,

Quick update post today. I injured my foot pretty badly last night so unless it heals sooner than I expect it to I likely won't be able to run around to sample sales and the like. I was bummed to miss out on the Broadway Flea and there are some museum exhibits I'd like to catch soon but I'm not very mobile at the moment. I'm still in photo-editing hell so there are some polish reviews on hold but you know I'm always changing up my manicures so new reviews and swatches with polishes that aren't awful to photograph should be coming your way soon. I am still testing products but there was a day when I was in a rush and so I tried maybe seven lip products in a row trying to find something natural and wearable that would keep my lips moisturized. Long story (and run on sentence) short, my lips are in the middle of an allergic reaction to one or more of those products or the combination of products. So that sucks. So yeah, in a very short period of time everything has gone to hell. I'm working on getting back on track but I may need you to bear with me for a while because I'm not operating at full capacity.

I love you and hope you understand,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment