Friday, January 24, 2014

Update

Hello peanuts,

I know I've been quiet for a while. My laptop still hasn't been fixed so the posts on hold are still on hold. I am still testing products and working on new posts (and new nail art tutorials... maybe video tutorials?). I haven't posted any new nail polish reviews because I've been wearing the same polish for a week. I haven't posted any lip product reviews because my lips are too dry for swatching and I'm still testing products. I would post hauls but I'm not sure if anyone likes them and besides, it's too cold on my balcony (which is covered with snow) to go out there and take a bunch of photos. I may cover a sample sale soon but I'm not sure if I want to make the trek uptown. We'll see how the weather is in the next few days as temperatures are supposed to drop again. Or rise. Or it's going to snow. Or not. I hate the weather channel.

Lots of love,
Cat

UPDATE: 1/26 My laptop has been fixed!

SECOND UPDATE: 1/28 So my laptop isn't actually fixed because of course it isn't. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment