Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Clinique Haul

Hi chickadees!

I was so thrilled to get my order from Clinique in the mail yesterday. They were running an offer where you could get three free deluxe samples if you spent $30. Now since I already have a ton of Clinique Chubby Sticks, I chose to try out two of their mascaras, Lash Power Mascara in 01 Black Onyx and High Impact Waterproof Mascara in Black. For my samples I chose to get the Take the Day Off Makeup Remover Mini, Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Mini in Red Red Red, and Chubby Stick Mini in Super Strawberry. Of course, I will be trying out all of these products and reviewing them for you soon.

Promotion running until March 23, 2013. https://www.clinique.com/checkout/samples.tmpl?show_promo=1

Lash Power Mascara in 01 Black Onyx
Lash Power Mascara in 01 Black Onyx
Lash Power Mascara in 01 Black Onyx
I noticed a bit of a scent. The wand is very thin and the bristles are also short and thin. I feel like this will be great for getting corner lashes and bottom lashes.
High Impact Waterproof Mascara in Black
High Impact Waterproof Mascara in Black
High Impact Waterproof Mascara in Black
I didn't notice any scent to this one. It seems to be a creamier formula. The wand is also fairly thin with short bristles but I feel like this one might give a bit more volume. 
Take the Day Off Makeup Remover Mini
Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Mini in Red Red Red
Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Mini in Red Red Red
Bright tomato red. I'm pretty happy with this color. It's exactly what I expected it to be. 
Chubby Stick Mini in Super Strawberry
Size comparison to a regular Maybelline Chubby Stick 
Size comparison to a regular Maybelline Chubby Stick 
I would say the mini has about half the amount of product of a regular Chubby Stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment