Friday, May 10, 2013

Mini Tarte Haul

Hi chickadees,

So... I made a very naughty purchase recently. No, nothing like that. Get your mind out of the gutter. I mean, I splurged on two gel eyeliners from Tarte with the excuse that they were 20% off and I could qualify for free shipping. Being a bargain hunter is a virtue and a vice. You shop for the best deals but you also get sucked into making purchases because there is some kind of sale or discount. I'm not sure if these will replace my Maybelline gel eyeliner but I'm willing to give them a shot. I also picked up a sharpener to qualify for free shipping as I didn't own one (not having many pencil eyeliners or lip liners that would require sharpening).


I like that they took the trouble to put a coral lid on Splash and a mint green lid on Black.
This isn't as color accurate as I would like but I didn't want to open the container until I started testing this so it won't dry out.

Very pretty packaging



It comes with a thin eyeliner brush that is angled at one end.

And I got a free deluxe sample of their primer with my purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment