Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Future Blog Sale?

Hi chickadees,

I'm about to graduate from being a full-time student to well, not being anything in particular for the immediate future as I sort out my life. And as a part of that, I need to begin to clear out the clutter, literally and figuratively. And as I stared at my giant nail polish collection and thought what countless girls think standing in front of their closets in the morning "I have nothing to wear" I came to the conclusion that perhaps it's time to part with some of the polishes that I can't really see myself wearing in the future. It's all well and good to tell yourself that you can keep them for nail art but I'd rather that they go to good homes instead of sitting in the boxes that already take up too much space in my little apartment.

If I were to do this, I would be selling polishes that I've only used once or twice, mainly for reviews on this blog. And since they've all been reviewed here, there's the added bonus of having my insanely long ramblings and tons of swatches. Obviously, the polishes would be discounted to reflect the fact that they've been used and to reflect my opinion of the quality of the polish. And it isn't as though the polishes are ancient. They were all purchased after I started this blog in 2011. So, what do you all think? Would you be interested in something like that?

I love you, readers, and I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to foist my unwanted polishes off on you but I just don't have the space (or revenue) to keep expanding my collection without first getting rid of the polishes I'm not wearing on a regular basis and probably won't wear (or use for art projects) in the future.

Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments.

-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment