Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Update

Hi chickadees,

Well, I'm certainly feeling chatty today, aren't I? Guess who is having an allergic reaction to a lip product again? That would be me. I don't really wear lip products on the weekends. On Monday I wore Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Red Revival for a Marilyn-esque look and yesterday I wore Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop. And today I forgot to put anything on my lips. So my suspects are Red Revival and Lollipop. I'm really hoping Red Revival isn't the culprit because A) I've still got a few Maybelline lipsticks to test B) I really like the Colorsensational formula and C) there is a beautiful variety of shades in the Colorsensational line that I'd hate to miss out because I'm allergic to something in the product. Le sigh... My lips are slathered in Aquaphor Lip Repair so hopefully the issue will clear up soon.

-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment