Monday, August 5, 2013

REVIEW of Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color in 95 Black Tie

Hi chickadees,
Today's review is going to be very quick. I picked up a bottle of Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color in 95 Black Tie at CVS a while ago just because I needed a bottle of black polish. I am really impressed with how it performed, especially for the price. If it's part of the permanent collection, I'll probably pick up another bottle for nail art. I won't bore you with yet another discussion of my black polish wearing goth/non-goth high school phase.

Color: Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color in 95 Black Tie is a black creme polish. It is very dark and has a lot of natural shine even without top coat.
Formula: It has a very thin but opaque formula. It's almost like ink, but not that thin and watery.
Application: Application was incredibly smooth because of the consistency of the polish. I only needed two medium thick coats to get the polish to full opacity.

 
SWATCHES (The swatches are all indoor lighting without top coat as I used this polish as a base for a nail art look.)



No comments:

Post a Comment