Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Update

Hi chickadees,

I feel like we haven't chatted in a while so I wanted to take a little break from the regular posts and reintroduce myself to you. Hi, I'm Cat. I'm not sure if all of the people who find their way to my page know much about me. Truthfully, I don't know that much about myself at this point. There aren't a lot of convenient labels I can attach to myself so let's not get into all of that right now.

Instead, let's focus on this blog. When I started I was basically just keeping a collection of my random thoughts. And as I got more into the beauty world on blogs and on youtube I started to do more nail polish reviews and more makeup and skincare product reviews. I would say I'm pretty excellent at doing my own nails but I'm certainly not an expert on makeup and skincare. I just share my honest opinion and my experiences with you and I hope that it helps some of you as you're trying to shop for products. I've been experimenting with the kind of posts I do sometimes doing Sample Sale Reports or Drugstore Product Stalking posts or Hauls but since I don't get a lot of comments, I'm never really sure how you feel about those. So I always fall back on my nail polish reviews since those are the most fun and easy for me as I genuinely do love nail polish.

Well, I think that's enough for now. I might check back again soon.

Thank you for reading,
Cat

P.S. If you would like to help support this site, please consider making your next purchase at amazon.com through the links on my page. There is a link at the top of the screen and I usually put a link at the end of my nail polish reviews. Also, if you haven't signed up for Ebates yet, please consider doing so through the link on the right. It's a free site that will pay you back a certain percentage of your total when you shop at certain sites. I will do a post on Ebates in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment