Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cosabella Sample Sale

Hello lovely readers,

I intended to cover the Cosabella Sample Sale this weekend but something has come up and I have to be out of the city. I will try and cover the sale when I return but as it's only a three day sale you'll probably visit it before I do. Here's a reminder of all the details.

Location: 220 Lafayette Street between Spring and Kenmare
Hours: March 2 from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
March 3-4 from 11:00 am - 7:00pm

I'm told that the sale will focus on highlighting the Cosabella thong but that there will also be "various panties, bras, swimwear, robes, dresses, babydolls, camisoles, and skirts."

This will be a credit card only sale. They will accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.

Thea Thong $34.00 $14.00
Ever Thong $20.00 $14.00

Never Say Never Thong $21.50 $14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment