Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Success!

This shouldn't even count as a full post but...I found them! I found my Maybelline EyeStudio gel eyeliners in Forest and Sapphire. I am out $24 but my search is over. I hunted at one more Duane Reade but I finally found it at CVS. Sadly, I don't get to use any kind of discount because it's a nonsale item but I did get $3 extrabucks for spending $10. Which just means I'm going to spend more later because there's a deadline to using that $3. Argh.

In other news, my mom threw away the receipt for my Revlon eyelash curler which I've decided is way too big for my eye and that I was going to return tomorrow. So I'm out $5.

This is all to say that I will be testing out these eyeliners ASAP and reviews and swatches will follow.

If you live in NY, the CVS that happened to have the entire Maybelline Fashion Week display was at...

307 Avenue of the Americas
(between Carmine St & Minetta Ln)
New York, NY 10014

No comments:

Post a Comment