Friday, September 16, 2011

Update on Fall Boot Hunting

Went to DSW again today. Went home with my Kelly & Katie's size 8 1/2 sacrificing style for comfort by 1/2 inch (I'd saved a size 8 and a size 8 1/2 the day before). Lots of fashionably dressed people at DSW. Also, lots of people in general. I'm glad I had my shoes saved. I tried on both pairs, obsessed for a while and then checked out my over-the-knee Franco Sarto's, getting a papercut from the packaging in the process before rejecting them and getting into a ridiculously long line that went past all the ropes into the last aisle of the store. The wait actually wasn't bad at all but I starting getting a headache from the high school kids behind me who would not shut up. I will leave disciplining them to life. Felt bad for the girl at the counter. She wearily asked if I was a member and then dropped it. I think she had enough for the day. Swiped the credit card and was out of there. Kind of proud of myself for choosing the cheapest pair ($60).

No comments:

Post a Comment