Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Outfit of the Day

Hi chickadees,

I liked the simplicity of the look I put together today so I thought I'd quickly share it with you. Unfortunately it was late when I got home so I wasn't able to take pictures in natural sunlight. Also, I have lost the charger for my camera. I have some pictures saved for reviews and such but unless I find it soon, the loss will effect the frequency of updates and new posts.

Muse dress purchased at TJMaxx

Yes, I got a haircut. No, I don't know why this lighting makes my face look orange.
Eyes: Shiseido concealer, Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Naked Lunch all over the lid, L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
Cheeks: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Lips: Clinique Chubby Stick in Oversized Orange
REVIEW with SWATCHES of Oversized Orange at this link below:

Dogwood Earrings from Erica Weiner


MAC Naked Lunch is darker in person, like a light shimmery brown. It brightens up the eyes without really looking like you're wearing makeup.


Fake Cartier LOVE bracelet in Silver, purchased from Chinatown storefront for $11


No comments:

Post a Comment