Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BCBGMAXAZRIA Sale

Hi chickadees!

Just wanted to write up a quick post letting you know about the BCBCMAXAZRIA sale going on online right now. There are a lot of heavily discounted dresses on sale right now perfect for those end of summer parties or even if you want to stock up for fall or next year's prom season. In my opinion, the other merchandise (jewelry, handbags, bottoms, etc.) is a little less exciting, but feel free to check it all out for yourself. You can shop by category or discount and all of the lines, including Herve Leger have select items on sale right now. I'm not sure how long this Summer Sale will continue so presumably it's until they're out of stock.

http://www.bcbg.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4015528&view=all

I'll leave you with this dress I've been fixated on because it just looks so Gossip Girl to me and I have an unhealthy obsession with that show.


http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12564691&cp=2939729.3126135&clickid=cat_leftnav_txt&parentPage=family

Happy shopping!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment