Thursday, October 3, 2013

Drugstore Product Stalking: Harmon Face Values 2131 Central Park Avenue

Hello darlings!

That's right, I went all the way to the suburbs for this one. You're welcome.
Let's begin with the most wonderful discovery I made, the Revlon by Marchesa collection of nail appliques is out. They are selling for $7.49 each which, while expensive for something you'll only use once, is still cheaper than the Essie nail stickers. I could not help myself. I grabbed four of these designs. And yes, I will be trying to mimic the designs and report back to you if I can come up with nail art designs.
These new lip crayons from Revlon seem to be modeled off the Kissable Balm Stains. The matte side of the display was pretty empty when I went by but in the interest of research, I grabbed one of the red lacquer balms from the left side of the display. It was $6.99 but since there's currently a sale on Revlon lip products at Harmon's it only cost $5.99.
I'm not quite sure how these are supposed to be different from the Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lip Glosses. They come with an applicator that looks less like the Colorsensational High Shine Lip Glosses and more like the YSL glossy stains or the Lancome Fever Glosses. They are $6.79 each.
L'Oreal seems to have had the same idea as Revlon with the matte and lacquer line of lip products. Maybe it's just my love of chunky lip crayons, but I wasn't tempted to purchase anything from this display. These were selling for $5.99


The Covergirl Hunger Games collection display is out. Nothing really caught my eye. 
I've never been a big fan of Revlon eyeshadows. I'm not sure how you build a palette from these individual eyeshadow pans. I think they can connect together but I can also see that being more trouble that it's worth. Anway, each eyeshadow is $2.49. 
I love the bottles for this new line of scented Revlon nail polishes but I can't say I'm really taken with the concept. Each bottle costs $4.79. I just don't think the idea of urging people to smell nail polishes, which usually contain harmful chemicals is really the best idea in the world and I can't imagine the scent really lingering.



The Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat (or bar glitter) polishes were out, selling for $4.69 each. I just think they look awful but to each his own.

Physicians Formula polishes $8.99 for each set
Covergirl lip balms $4.49
Covergirl Jumbo Gloss $6.69 
Covergirl eye pencils $5.29
I don't know why I can only find the original or the cocoa butter when I want to find the pink-tinted rosy lips version.
Maybelline Color Show polishes for $2.99. There was also a fairly ransacked regular display that I forgot to take pictures of. This display had some of the new vintage leather (matte) formula polishes not many.

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Medicated Lip Balm $2.99
Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm $2.99
Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Glosses $5.49
Maybelline Color Whisper $5.49
New Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows $4.99

Essie Sleek Sticks Nail Stickers $9.99


I always buy my Seche Vite from Harmon's.



They still have the Modern Family Nicole by OPI collection for $6.79...
...as well as the Selena Gomez collection.
Essie Repstyle magnetic polishes $10.99

No comments:

Post a Comment