Friday, October 25, 2013

Update

Hi darlings!

I'm in an awful mood right now. Yesterday I started having an allergic reaction to one of the lip products I've been trying out. The last two products I tried were a tester of a Laura Mercier lip glace at the recent sample sale I covered and Nicka K lipstick in Amethyst so I'm guessing that one of them is the culprit. This certainly throws a wrench in my plan to do lip swatches so I can start reviewing lip products again. It also means I'm taking a break from product testing as my lips are quite raw and inflamed. Hopefully they'll heal soon.

I'm also planning to film my first nail art tutorial soon which is exciting and terrifying. I'm just going to warn you that it could be horrible as I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to editing and filming videos. We'll see what happens. I still have to try and find a standing table mirror so I can actually see what I'm filming. I might have to take a trip to IKEA.

In the meantime, I have two nail polish reviews that I need to write and a Zoya haul and a Laura Mercier sample sale haul that I need to work on. I'm not sure if I'll be able to cover The X Factor UK this week as I have something important to complete. It might depend on whether the performances are worth writing about. We'll see.

Thanks for reading. I am so grateful for all of your support.
-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment