Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Charm and Chain Sample Sale Report December 2014

Hello my loves,
Strap in. This was one of my productive days. Let's work backwards by starting with Charm and Chain. The sale opened today and 9:00 am but I was only able to make it by by the afternoon between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm. They said they'd had a steady flow of shoppers since they opened but they expected things to really pick up around lunch. There were a few other women shopping with me when I was there but no more than 10. The sale is open from December 10 through December 12. Hours are 9:00 am through 8:00 pm on Wednesday and Thursday and 9:00 am through 5:00 pm on Friday. There is no coat or bag check but they have a coat rack available if you'd prefer to shop without your heavy winter gear. They will probably just be replenishing whatever is already out and markdowns are possible but I wouldn't count on them. The sale is being held in their showroom at 611 Broadway between W Houston and Bleecker St. Turn right as you exit the elevator and look for room 816.

There is a section walled off closest to the door that's not really part of the sale. Some items are 20% off but I wouldn't really waste time looking around until you've scanned everything else. Once you're past that wall, the table to your immediate right has prices as marked. You'll see a little Lele Sadoughi sign on this table.


I spotted these really gorgeous mace ball earrings that I would have taken home if they were either a little lighter or a little cheaper. They were priced at $107. I don't know if this pair on the Lele Sadoughi website is identical but it's marked down to $99 with free shipping. It's still $125 on the Charm and Chain website.

$250
$195
$215
As for the rest of the sale, you'll have to do a little math. There are little dots on the price tags drawn in marker. The color corresponds to the discount.
I would have gone crazy trying to write down all the prices and designers but I picked out a few of my favorite pieces.

$1148 red dot
$625 red dot
$1046 red dot




Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings $198 blue dot
Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings (I think these were $225)

















$475 blue dot

No comments:

Post a Comment