Saturday, March 24, 2012

REVIEW of L'Oreal Nail Polish in 310 Versailles Romance

Hi chickadees!
I'm not sure how much L'Oreal's Versailles Romance nail polish reminds me of Versailles (Yes, I've been. And I didn't take 6 years of French without picking up something.) but it does have a feminine lightness I associate with my favorite French confections...macarons! I found this to be an improvement from the L'Oreal nail polishes I've tried in the past. I had to do 3-4 coats on each nail before I could get it nicely opaque but I didn't have major issues with streakiness and the formula wasn't nearly as thick as before. It still wasn't a dream to work with (I included a slightly messy shot of my other hand so you could see what painting with my non-dominant hand was like). That hand definitely didn't turn out as good and I needed the 4 coats. While I love the shimmery peach shade, I actually think this might look pretty as a sheer color in 1 or 2 layers.

 SWATCHES










No comments:

Post a Comment