Saturday, March 17, 2012

Update...Dermatologist

Hi chickadees!

I've been really busy lately, in part going to a lot of doctor's offices in the past few days. No worries, I'm fine, just getting some tune-ups and doing standard yearly tests. One of my appointments was for the dermatologist as I've been getting some terrible flakiness and irritation around my chin sometime between using a Body Shop Aloe nighttime moisturizer and a new Argan oil and rose oil serum. Well, I was advised to keep using my La Roche-Posay products and switch to Vanicream (unless there are complications) at night or for serious moisture. I didn't think there were serious issues with the Body Shop moisturizer but it's possible the allergy took a long time to develop. Perhaps I will use the remaining moisturizer as hand cream as I'm almost out of my favorite L'Occitane hand cream. The argan oil/rose is going to my mom because I've been told not to use any anti-aging products though I would recommend that serum since it was completely all natural and did seem to be sealing moisture into my skin the few days (almost a week) I had been using it. This is all to explain why I haven't been posting for a few days and why I'm going to be sticking to makeup reviews and avoiding skincare reviews. Apparently I've got sensitive skin and can't deal with bombarding my skin with different products.

Thanks for listening, darlings. I'll talk to you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment