Monday, November 28, 2011

$2 OFF L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer in December 2011 Issue of Allure

Hi darlings!

I just wanted to let you know, in case you don't subscribe to Allure, or you haven't made it through the December 2011 issue yet, that there is a coupon for L'Oreal Paris' Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer. It is for $2 off and expires 5/01/12. There's a little sample with the ad which I haven't tried yet. I'm excited! I haven't really felt the need for a face primer but I'm interested in seeing if using one would make a difference in the way makeup applies and settles on my dry skin. Also, since this is a manufacturer's coupon this deal will really cut down the cost of the primer (which runs somewhere from $10-$15 depending on the store) when combined with a drugstore sale.

If you're already a fan of this primer or if you're like me and you've been wanting to try it but discouraged by the price, I'd recommend picking up a copy of Allure at a newstand if you don't subscribe, and if you do subscribe, the ad is sandwiched between page 54 and 55. This month's Allure is not one of my favorites in terms of articles or images to add to my "thought book/inspiration book" but I did get some interesting ideas from their "8 Top Trends From the Runways" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment