Saturday, November 5, 2011

Review of Zoya's Freja with Swatches

I love this nail polish. I Kate-Nash-song-frenetic-energy love this nail polish. That song would probably be Mariella. God, I love that song. It's crazy in the best possible way. Anyway, this polish is everything I wanted it to be when I ordered it last minute from the Zoya BOGO sale and more.


How gorgeous is this color? The pictures don't even do it justice even though they're pretty accurate this time. The color is just that complex. At the surface level it's this deep, dark smoky gray with a blue undertone but really, I'm saying it now, if there's another Zoya sale and you don't own this color...BUY THIS COLOR. I'm already primed to repurchase it. The formula gave me a teensy bit of trouble. As I said with my review of Zoya's Cynthia, the formula takes a little getting used to. Application went pretty smoothly all things considered. It wasn't as great the best of my Essie polishes but it was by no means terrible. However, the formula is a little finicky so painting with my non-dominant (left) hand was impossible and I had to go get it done at a nail salon. But I managed painting with my right hand fine. If you own Zoya polishes and you're comfortable with them I don't think this formula is anything unusual so you should be fine. And now...tons of more swatches in my attempt to capture the color. I love the way it looks in every type of lighting, I really do. The color changes slightly based on the lighting but it's always very pretty.









Again, I would definitely repurchase this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment