Friday, November 11, 2011

Review of Essie's Sew Psyched With Swatches


This is my new favorite nail polish color for Fall. I know it's not part of the current fall collection. I didn't think it was going to be such a hit with me, but I love it. It quietly murmurs "fall". Because fall isn't the kind of season for shouting. There are probably a whole host of reviews out there already so I'll keep it brief. This is a gorgeous muted green shade that's appropriate for just about every situation without seeming too boring or too loud. It just...works. I would say the range is from the very dusky, dirty gray-green on my nails now from 2 weeks of wear without any reapplication of top coat........to a very pretty, slightly shimmery jade green which stays for the first 3-4 days of wear. I had no problems with application on my left hand. The formula is good. Not as great as some of the other Essie polishes in my collection, but close. It might just be the brush that came with the particular bottle but application on my right hand was a little annoying. I was left with ridges the first few times until I got the hang of it.

HOWEVER, this polish gets my ultimate recommendation. After about a week of wearing it on my nails, I ran out to the store to get another one. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment