Friday, November 18, 2011

Hanky Panky Sample Sale November 2011/Thakoon Sample Sale

I checked out the last day of the Hanky Panky sale this morning and then went on over to Thakoon. The Hanky Panky sale was great. Prices are at a real low with a lot of buy-two-get-one-free sales. I bought 4 bralettes, 1 bra and panty set, two lace T-shirts, and and 2 cami tops. A good day all around. Oh, and I picked up a fascinator headband for $6.50 at a nearby store. I think it's been confirmed: If there's a Hanky Panky sale, you better get yourself there ASAP.

I also checked out the Thakoon Sample Sale. There are still a few hours left but I wouldn't bother. The cheapest and nicest dress in the showroom was a fraying blue and white cocktail dress. The quality and price don't match up and it doesn't seem like much of a sample sale. The actual nicest dress was a sort of snakeskin/fish scale shimmering blue dress going for $700. I browsed for a moment and then left. The level of disinterest from the salesgirls makes me think my behavior was pretty standard for the people who had stopped by earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment