Sunday, November 27, 2011

UPDATE

Hi darlings!

I just wanted to post an update on why I haven't been posting for a few weeks. Yes, I've been taking a bit of a break because everyone's celebrating Thanksgiving here in the US but I have also managed to catch a cold. I hope to be back soon with a review of O.P.I.'s Ski Teal We Drop (terrible swatches but I love love love the color!), a review of the ELF bronzer/blush duo, and a review of Tarte's Amazonian clay blush in Dollface. Again, my lips are very dry so I'm not in prime product-testing condition but I'm generally liking the Givenchy lipstick I picked up in my Sephora F&F haul and kind of hating the YSL lipstick I got though I threw out the receipt so I'm keeping everything.

I hope everyone in the US (and apparently Canada) had a lovely vacation. Happy Thanksgiving to them and to everyone else, welcome to the start of crazy pre-Christmas/pre-winter holiday shopping season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment