Wednesday, July 10, 2013

REVIEW of Zoya Purity With SWATCHES

Hello my darling little snowflakes,

Because the world has gone mad and a 1960's mod trend has come and gone and come again, apparently white nail polish is "in" again. And so today I'm jumping on the bandwagon and reviewing Zoya Purity for you.

Color: Zoya Purity is a white creme nail polish. There's not much to say besides that. It's a basic stark white without any shimmer. It doesn't lean towards a cream or ecru with yellow or brown undertones. It's just a nice, basic white nail polish.
Formula: The formula is a little bit thick. It's a little gloopy and elastic and clings to the brush.
Application: The first coat was a little bit streaky but that's not really out of the ordinary for most polishes. On the next two coats (I used three coats in all to get this polish to full opacity) I found that the brush dragged and there were a lot of bubbles. The overlapping brushstrokes were also very apparent.

CONCLUSION: I am very disappointed in this polish. I think it will be useful to have a white polish in the future and it's a nice basic white but the formula was pretty bad. I liked the way the color looked on my nails but I could not get over how bad the application was. I am still on the lookout for a good white nail polish.
SWATCHES







No comments:

Post a Comment