Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Sak Brand Group Sample Sale Report June 2014

Hi chickadees,

Unfortunately, you can no longer shop The Sak Brand Group sample sale but I decided to type up this report anyway for my records. I need to add this sale to my annual sample sale list. You need to add this sale to your annual sample sale list. We all need to add this sale to our annual sample sale list. Let me explain.

The sale was held at what appears to be the brand's headquarters at 339 5th Avenue between E. 33rd and 34th St on the fourth floor from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. Oh, yeah. When it's a one day sale that only lasts a few hours, you know it's going to be good. Prices were already great when I entered but within 10 minutes of my arrival sometime after 1:00 pm they slashed prices. Everything was half off the prices listed on the signs. Pandemonium! I think the only thing slowing people down was the cash only policy.















The next time this sale rolls around I will be there bright and early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment