Friday, May 11, 2012

Drugstore Product Stalking: Walgreens 20 Astor Place

Hi chickadees!

So I decided to celebrate the end of the semester through more aimless wandering but I'm a little low on funds after some random purchases yesterday so I decided to scope out some drugstores for you instead of doing any more shopping. Also I may have landed too hard on my ankle yesterday because it feels odd, like it might be half-sprained or something. Can you half-sprain an ankle? Getting back on track...

I'm splitting this post up into sections: New Displays, On Sale, Clearance Items, Random/Other

NEW DISPLAY: The only new display I could find for makeup was this one for L'Oreal. The display itself contains repeats of already released products like the Infallible eyeshadow in Golden Sage which I reviewed on this blog. It's also full of random L'Oreal items that I think someone working in the store just threw in there. Still, I thought you might like to take a look.


Post continues after the break...







The other display I found was for nail color, namely Sally Hansen Salon Effects for pedicures.





ON SALE: This week (until Saturday) Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polish or Gem Crush Nail color is BOGO 1/2 off. Also, you can get $2 off Aveeno Bath, Baby, Hair, and Skin Care products.


This is not the full selection. It does not include any of my favorite colors, Big Money, Glitz Gal, Razzle Dazzle, and Cha-Ching.









CLEARANCE ITEMS: Basically if it had an orange sticker, I took a picture of it. I snapped photos of all the L'Oreal lipsticks but I'm not actually sure what was on clearance, the lip pencils, the lipsticks, or only certain shades. A lot of the clearance items are long gone. I think the nicest clearance item is the Covergirl blushes which I've heard good things about though personally I don't really like to work with cream blushes.
















Random/Other: I didn't know where to put these last pictures. They're a combination of Walgreen's sun protection products I find interesting because their SPF protection is so high. Other than my beloved La Roche Posay and Neutrogena, most brands don't shoot for such high SPF, especially with lip products. And then I just found some cheap products I thought you might be interested in.











No comments:

Post a Comment