Tuesday, May 22, 2012

O.P.I. 2012 NYC Ballet Collection Spotted


Attention NYC residents searching for the O.P.I. 2012 NYC Ballet Collection annoyingly only released to salons and specialty beauty stores! I have finally located the collection at Eve Beauty Source. They have Barre My Soul (beigey nude), Don't Touch My Tutu (white), Care to Danse? (light purple), and My Pointe Exactly (gray) in stock. They have ordered the other two polishes, You Callin Me a Lyre (warm pink) and Piroutte My Whistle (glitter top coat) but O.P.I. has not sent them. The polishes retail for $8.99 plus tax which is a little more expensive than O.P.I. usually is but worth it if you're determined to get a hold of these limited edition nail polishes.

Eve Beauty Source
450 Broadway (between Grand St and Howard St)
Store Hours: Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm
                     Sun 11am - 7pm
Ballet Collection Close Up (Don't Touch My Tutu, Barre My Soul)

Ballet Collection Close Up (Care to Danse?, Piroutte My Whistle)

Ballet Collection Close Up (Piroutte My Whistle, My Pointe Exactly)

OTHER COLLECTIONS AND DISPLAYS



No comments:

Post a Comment