Sunday, May 6, 2012

Zoya Haul Bottle Pics

Hi dears,


I'm not sure how interesting you'll find this, but I thought I'd share with you some bottle pics of the recent haul of Zoya polishes I did for their Earth Day promotion. I've had some issues with Zoya's formula in the past (click the Zoya label on the side for some of my reviews) but I can't resist the amazing deals that go along with their regular promotions. This time I picked up a total of 8 polishes, many that I've been lusting after since the last time I placed an order.
They came packaged in these two small boxes. I've never ordered this many polishes at one time from Zoya but the design and the quality of the packaging has me guessing this is special Earth Day packaging, maybe made of recycled material. I could be wrong though.




Bevin
I have been really wanting to try this after seeing a swatch on Spaz & Squee and I had been hoping Essie's Who Is The Boss would be a close enough dupe but I hated the formula on that one.

Skylar
This reminds me of a lot of the colors that get released for spring, including the two shimmery blues in the O.P.I. Holland collection but Skylar spoke to me more.

Loredana
This is one of their matte finish nail polishes. I've never tried a polish that is supposed to be matte so this should be interesting. I expected a more dramatic difference between this and the other matte polish I ordered but maybe it becomes more apparent when they dry.


Dovima
I fell in LOVE with this polish after seeing a swatch on Spaz & Squee. This is the one I've been planning to order for a while now.


Tracie
This is the newest release I ordered. It almost didn't come with the rest of the order because I think it might have been sold out after I placed the order. Hopefully that's a good sign?

Gemma
I have heard tons of great reviews about this product. I'm not sure if it'll replace Essie's Sew Psyched in my heart but I'll give it a shot.

Lael
I actually don't have a lot of purples so I picked up a red-based creme.

Pinta
I actually don't have a lot of purples so I picked up a blue-based creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment