Sunday, May 27, 2012

Erica Weiner Jewelry Haul

Hi darlings!


I'm incredibly tired right now but I thought I'd write up a quick post on the Erica Weiner jewelry http://ericaweiner.com/ I picked up today using the $200 voucher I purchased from Refinery29. The store is really close to me and I've passed it numerous times but I just never thought anything would suit me and I was never really motivated to look at all the merchandise because it seemed out of my budget. Well, in came Refinery29 offering a voucher that you buy for $100 dollars and get $200 to spend in store or online. So in my mind, that $60 necklace becomes a $30 necklace. Much more reasonable.

(Also, as an aside, let me know if you want me to do an updated jewelry collection post. I did my first/last one almost a year ago and I've made a lot of new additions since then. Actually, I might just redo the whole thing since I know now how to use the macro setting. http://smartandsarcasticwithdashesofinsanity.blogspot.com/2011/07/jewelry-collection.html)



Silver Raptor Talon Necklace $95
This item also comes in bronze and comes in a larger size. In the larger size, it is referrred to as a bald eagle talon necklace.

The chain is quite long and delicate.


Silver Scissors Necklace $60
I think this would be a great gift for anyone you know who sews, or designs, or is just particularly crafty. In spite of the picture on the website, these are not functional. They do not open and close though they are fairly sharp. I tried all the items on in store, the sharp ones to make sure they wouldn't stab me.

Very short chain.


Dogwood Earrings $30
So lovely in person. I know they look simple but they're just adorable in person.



Bee Necklace $30
Very pretty. It makes a statement but it's still small and light because it's not a solid pendant. (Picture below will make this clearer.)


Back

I hope you enjoyed that. Again, let me know in the comments if you want me to review my jewelry collection again.

Love,
cat

No comments:

Post a Comment