Thursday, May 17, 2012

Prevail Polishes 25% OFF at Duane Reade

Until June 2nd, NYC (and probably a lot of Eastern drugstores though I'm not sure how it's broken up regionally so check your Duane Reader circular on the Duane Reade website) Duane Reades have discounted Prevail Polishes by 25% off so they are going for $4.50 before tax. I feel like Prevail is a Duane Reade exclusive brand because I haven't seen it in other drugstores. Anyway, I just wanted to give you a heads up because I picked up two polishes, Botanical Gardens and Gramercy Park (gotta love those names!) but I'm not sure if I'll paint my nails or get around to a review until the sale is over.

Happy shopping!
cat

UPDATE: I reviewed one of the polishes, Gramercy Park. You can read my review at this link.

http://smartandsarcasticwithdashesofinsanity.blogspot.com/2012/05/review-of-prevail-nail-lacquer-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment