Friday, May 11, 2012

Inventory of Nail Polishes to Review

Hi there,

I decided to make another list of all the nail polishes I have in my collection that I haven't swatched or reviewed. This just lets me know what I need to do and let's you know what's coming up next on this blog. Feel free to request swatches of any polish you're more interested in that the others. :)

Essie: Sand Tropez, Jelly Apple, Jazz, Watermelon
Orly: Rage
Zoya: Bevin, Lael, Tracie, Gemma, Breezi, Pinta
L'Oreal: Eiffel For You
Revlon: Carbonite, Whimsical
Sinful Colors: Why Not
OPI: Do You Lilac It?, You Callin Me a Lyre?, Piroutte My Whistle (top coat)
Prevail: Botanical Gardens
Milani: Bolting Blue, White, Black Magic
Joe Fresh: Persian Blue, Denim, Hunter
Sally Hansen: Blue Streak
Confetti: Tazmanian Devil (top coat), Crimson Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment