Tuesday, January 15, 2013

REVIEW of OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue

Hi chickadees!

Another short review today. This time it's Yoga-Ta Get This Blue from OPI's Spring 2008 India Collection. I picked up my bottle in a haul from drugstore.com. So, do I dare compound the pun and say I think "yoga-ta" run out and buy this polish? Hmn... Perhaps. ;) Keep reading.

Color: Yoga-Ta Get This Blue is a rich sapphire blue polish with lighter blue shimmer. The shimmer gives it that gorgeous lit from within quality and a lot of depth. The color is gorgeous, sexy, and captivating.
Formula: Not noticeably thick or thin. I noticed that it dried very quickly.
Application: Application was very smooth. This polish was so opaque that it was almost opaque in one coat. It takes a lot for me to only do two coats, as I'm pretty much a three coat girl unless a polish can hold up to the light test without that third coat. There was no question about it. This polish was opaque in two coats. I will say that on the second day (I didn't have a chance to take pictures the first day) the polish wasn't meeting my shine standards for photos so I put on another layer of top coat.

CONCLUSION: Yes, I would definitely recommend this polish. The color is gorgeous and will work for a lot of skintones. Application was very smooth, it dried quickly, it was a two-coater. What more could you want? :)
SWATCHES

OUTDOOR LIGHTING 
INDOOR LIGHTING

No comments:

Post a Comment