Wednesday, January 30, 2013

REVIEW of Zoya Blaze With SWATCHES

Hello darlings,
I have found yet another Zoya polish that I'm rather thrilled with. Its name is Zoya Blaze and it is quite a stunner. Indoors, it reminds me of Dorothy's ruby red slippers. While this color could be appropriate for Christmas, to me, these are year-long diva nails that demand attention.

Color: Outdoors, Zoya Blaze is a deep pink polish with pink and red and gold shimmer. I have seen it described as a holographic polish but not having much experience with holographic polishes, I can't say for sure if that is what this is. Indoors, Zoya Blaze is a beautiful ruby red polish with red glitter.
Formula: Great formula. Opaque in 2 coats.
Application: Zoya Blaze wowed me from the start. From the first coat, there was already so much shimmer/glitter. Each coat darkens the polish and increases the amount of glitter in a way that makes me almost want to layer this polish so I can hang onto the brighter red and the more subtle glitter distribution. At 2 coats the amount of glitter is so blinding that even if it hadn't already been opaque, I wouldn't have wanted to add a third coat.

CONCLUSION: I would absolutely recommend this polish. It is a beautiful color, the glitter/shimmer/holo gives it a lot of depth, and it's opaque in 2 coats and very easy to apply. What more could you want, right?

SWATCHES









No comments:

Post a Comment