Thursday, January 31, 2013

Update

Hello my lovelies,

Gosh darn it, I'm dealing with another lip allergy. I'd been testing out Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair (which I happen to really like... review coming soon) and I finally felt like my lips looked and felt ready for product testing again. Well, I swiped on Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Fifth Ave. Fuchsia, a color I've been wanting for the longest time, and a day later my lips started to sting and feel tender. Two days later and I'm noticing a little roughness. Hopefully it'll clear up soon. When it does, I'll give the lipstick one more try, at least long enough to do a swatch for you and if I get the same reaction, I'll sadly have to toss it. Or find a way to use it in an art project but I'm not sure how I'd be able to use lipstick. It seems crazy to me that I seem to be having this reaction to Maybelline lipsticks when I've tried them in the past without any problems. Maybe it's a new formula or certain colors? I have no idea. Anyway, if you're wondering why there still aren't more lip product reviews, this is why. I do have some more nail polish reviews coming your way so stay tuned for that. My last semester of college is looking like it's going to be pretty busy but I'll always make time for you.

-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment