Wednesday, February 27, 2013

EXHIBIT REVIEW Sophie Gimbel: Fashioning American Couture

Hello darlings!


Now I know I have international readers and readers who simply can't make it to NYC to see a small exhibit at Parsons. I certainly don't have the time to visit every museum exhibit I'd like to see. So as a special treat, today I'm bringing you a picture post with most of the designs from the Sophie Gimbel Fashioning American Couture exhibit. I did not include all the posters and artwork that accompanied the exhibit.

For the most part, I found it a well curated exhibit that highlighted the craftsmanship and ingenuity of Gimbel's designs and gave someone like me who wasn't familiar with her work a good impression of her style.














 











Cat is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you would like to help support this site, please consider making your next purchase at amazon.com through the links on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment